Sign Up for Sports
OA Hall of Fame
Teams and Coaches
508.230.3210, Ext. 1450
508.230.3210, Ext. 1450
Athletic Schedules by Team
For mobile device schedule access, download the ArbiterSports app.
Digital Tickets for Athletic Events
New this year, Oliver Ames High School will use cashless ticketing for athletic games and events hosted at OA using the GoFan digital ticket platform. Fans can purchase tickets online in advance or at the event at Oliver Ames Digital Tickets. All major credit cards and Apple Pay accepted. Please be advised that cash ticket purchases will no longer be an option.
Fans are strongly encouraged to buy tickets online in advance prior to arriving at the event to avoid delays at the gate. All tickets are $6.
Online Store for OA logo gear - Multiple color choices for most wearables and customize by choosing your favorite OA logo.
Tryouts for fall cheerleading will be held on June 6, 7 & 8 from 3 to 6 pm. Online registration is now open. Tryout eligibility information is described in detail below.
Deadline for new physicals to be submitted is Thursday, June 2nd, to guarantee nurse clearance prior to tryouts. Deadline to register and ensure eligibility on the 1st day of tryouts is also June 2nd.
- Online Registration for fall cheerleading is open.
- FORGET YOUR PASSWORD? If you have forgotten your password and are having difficulty logging in to register, please do NOT create a new family profile. Just shoot me an email, and I will reset your password for you. firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Eligibility requirements (Required in order to participate in tryouts)
- Complete the Online Registration. Click the link above titled "Online Registration". A parent or guardian must complete the registration.
- Valid physical on file with the school nurse. Physicals are valid for 13 months to the day on which they were conducted. Physicals can be submitted to Bill Matthews, the Athletic Director, at email@example.com.
- Current concussion baseline test. Concussion baseline testing is required every 2 years for baseball, basketball, cheer, field hockey, football, gymnastics, ice hockey, lacrosse, ski, soccer, softball & wrestling.
- Concussion baseline testing is required every 2 years for contact sports (see list above). This year baseline testing will be offered through an online program called Concussion Vital Signs. Student-athletes who need to take the test can take it remotely from home. Remote testing instructions. In order for a student-athlete to test remotely at home, they will need internet access and a computer, ChromeBook or similar device. The test cannot be taken on a smartphone.
- For student-athletes that require in-person testing, please contact Mary Flavin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-230-3210 x 1450 and she will arrange for them to take the test here at OAHS.
- For anyone unsure if they have a valid physical or current Concussion Baseline Test on file, please email athletic department secretary, Mary Flavin at email@example.com.
For the latest OA schedule & game updates, follow Athletic Director, Bill Matthews on Twitter:
For Hockomock Leaguewide sports coverage, go to:
Facility Rental/Usage Information
Facility Usage/Rental Request Form
Release and Indemnifications Agreement
Venue Locations for Hockomock League Events
Concussion Training All athletes in all sports & parents of all athletes are required to complete concussion training ANNUALLY.
Fitness Center Consent and Release Form
Opioid Overdose Crisis Hits Easton
The state of Massachusetts is experiencing an opioid (opiate) overdose epidemic. Opioids are painkillers like oxycodone, methadone and heroin and are sold under trade names like Percocet, OxiContin, Vicaden and Demerol among others.
In a recent 5 year period, 30 Easton residents died from opioid related overdoses. This is serious and it’s right here in our town.
Many families have experienced the ramifications related to opioid misuse as a result of pain relief from athletic injuries. It is important that you and your student-athlete(s) take the time to read and understand the dangers of the addiction. Educational materials can be found at this link: Opiod Education Information
Finally, the following link is to a video presentation about opioid addiction by Dr. Potee: Dr. Potee - Opioid Video Link
Please do not hesitate to contact the Oliver Ames athletics or health offices if you have any questions or concerns related to this topic.