KINDERGARTEN 2020-2021 Information: Click the link below!
Both links below are required to complete your application
Application for 2020-2021 Preschool Program
Welcome to Easton Public Schools Preschool!
Parview-4 day PM Class, Monday-Thursday (12:15-2:45)
Center -4 day PM Class, Monday-Thursday (12:15-2:45)
For all new (including siblings) children accepted in any of our preschool programs, there will be registration and screening days in March. All required paperwork (listed below), completion of the developmental screening and a $100.00 deposit are required to hold placement for the 2020-2021 school year.
- be age 3 by August 31, 2020
- be an Easton resident
- be completely toilet trained prior to starting school to qualify for this preschool
- attend a developmental screening in March
Registration Paperwork Required
- Proof of Residency (typically a copy of a utility bill with your name and address or a copy of your lease)
- Current Physical (within the year of starting school) with immunizations documented on the physical form
- A copy of your child's birth certificate
- Student Registration Form
- Student Emergency Form
- Supplemental Health Form
- Home Language Survey
- Student Ethnicity Form
Massachusetts Department of Public Health Immunization Requirements for Preschool
|Hepatitis B||3 Doses|
|MMR||1 Dose Measles|
|1 Dose Mumps|
|1 Dose Rubella|
|Lead Screening||1 Date|
- If child is given partial or no doses by M.D. we need a signed statement by the doctor
- Birthdate (BD) is NOT acceptable. Actual dates of the shots must be written.