Parkview Elementary School

Rather than send home lots of paper, please look here to find the forms you may need to complete or read throughout the year. Thank you!

Interested in Student Accident Insurance? Click here for the 2016-17 Voluntary Student Accident Insurance Brochure


Along with the completed forms below, you need to provide proof of residency, a birth certificate and documentation from your child’s most recent physical (please refer to the Nurse’s Page for more information about medical concerns). You can either fax these forms to our school, or email them to Sandy Bourne at Email is preferred.

More Important Forms