508.230.3210, Ext. 1450
508.230.3210, Ext. 1450
Get your new OA logo gear - new online store is open!
Online Store for OA logo gear
Multiple color choices for most wearables and customize by choosing your favorite OA logo.
Online Registration for fall sports is now open.
OAHS will offer cheer, boys & girls cross country, girls field hockey, football, golf, boys & girls soccer and girls volleyball.
Tryouts for golf and football will begin Friday, 8/20. Tryouts for all other sports will begin on Monday, 8/23.
Deadline for new physicals to be submitted is August 6th.
Deadline to register and ensure eligibility for the first day of tryouts is August 12th.
For specific tryout times and locations, please contact the coach for your sport. Coach contact information can be found here. For Middle School Sports, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easton Middle School will offer 7th & 8th grade field hockey and volleyball (new) teams. EMS field hockey tryouts will begin on Aug 31st with volleyball tryouts starting on Sept. 2nd.
Note that a 5th & 6th grade field hockey team and an additional 7th & 8th grade field hockey team will be offered by the Easton Recreation Department which will compete in the Commonwealth League. More details will be provided later this summer.
- Online Registration for the fall season is now open. Registration must be completed by a parent or guardian.
- FORGET YOUR PASSWORD? If you have forgotten your password and are having difficulty logging in to register, please do NOT create a new profile. Just shoot me an email, and I will reset your password for you. email@example.com. Thank you!
Eligibility requirements (Required in order to participate in tryouts)
- Complete the Online Registration. Click the link above titled "Online Registration". A parent or guardian must complete the registration.
- Valid physical on file with the school nurse. Physicals are valid for 13 months to the day on which they were conducted. Physicals can be submitted to Bill Matthews, the Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current concussion baseline test. Concussion baseline testing is required every 2 years for cheer, field hockey, football and soccer.
Concussion Baseline Testing
- Concussion baseline testing is required every 2 years for contact sports (see list above). This year baseline testing will be offered through an online program called Concussion Vital Signs. Student-athletes who need to take the test can take it remotely from home. Remote testing instructions. In order for a student-athlete to test remotely at home, they will need internet access and a computer, ChromeBook or similar device. The test cannot be taken on a smartphone.
- For student-athletes that require in-person testing, please contact Mary Flavin at email@example.com or 508-230-3210 x 1450 and she will arrange for them to take the test here at OAHS.
Checking Your Child's Eligibility Status
- For anyone unsure if they have a valid physical or current Concussion Baseline Test on file, please email athletic department secretary, Mary Flavin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For mobile device schedule access, download the MIAA Sports app and favorite Oliver Ames High School. Schedules are available by sport and level including a daily calendar of events.
OA Calendar of Athletic Events
OA Athletic Schedules by Team
Follow OA Sports
For the latest OA schedule & game updates, follow Athletic Director, Bill Matthews on Twitter:
For Hockomock Leaguewide sports coverage, go to:
Facility Rental/Usage Information
Facility Usage/Rental Request Form
Release and Indemnifications Agreement
Venue Locations for Hockomock League Events
Concussion Training All athletes in all sports & parents of all athletes are required to complete concussion training ANNUALLY.
Fitness Center Consent and Release Form
Open Coaching Positions
- High School: Football Assistant Coach, Boys & Girls Cross Country Assistant Coach, Cheerleading Head Coach
- Middle School: Girls Volleyball Coach
- High School: Boys Basketball Head Coach, Cheerleading Head Coach, Girls Basketball Freshman Coach
- Middle School: Wrestling Coach, Boys Basketball Coach, Girls Basketball Coach
- Spring: Boys Lacrosse Head Coach, Boys Lacrosse JV Coach, Boys Spring Track Head Coach
Opioid Overdose Crisis Hits Easton
The state of Massachusetts is experiencing an opioid (opiate) overdose epidemic. Opioids are painkillers like oxycodone, methadone and heroin and are sold under trade names like Percocet, OxiContin, Vicaden and Demerol among others.
In a recent 5 year period, 30 Easton residents died from opioid related overdoses. This is serious and it’s right here in our town.
Many families have experienced the ramifications related to opioid misuse as a result of pain relief from athletic injuries. It is important that you and your student-athlete(s) take the time to read and understand the dangers of the addiction. Educational materials can be found at this link: Opiod Education Information
Finally, the following link is to a video presentation about opioid addiction by Dr. Potee: Dr. Potee - Opioid Video Link
Please do not hesitate to contact the Oliver Ames athletics or health offices if you have any questions or concerns related to this topic.