508.230.3210, Ext. 1450
508.230.3210, Ext. 1450
Fall 2020 Athletic Plans - COVID 19 Safety Protocols
Oliver Ames High School
Easton Middle School
For mobile device schedule access, download the MIAA Sports app and favorite Oliver Ames High School. Schedules are available by sport and level including a daily calendar of events.
OA Calendar of Athletic Events
OA Schedules by Team
OA Freshman Field Hockey Schedule 2020
The OA freshman field hockey schedule posted on the OA Calendar of Athletic Events and OA schedules by team is not
correct due to MIAA event calendar limitations. Please use this link for the OA Freshman FH schedule.
Easton Middle School Field Hockey Schedules 2020
@oahstigersports Hockomocksports.comEaston Journal
Get the latest OA sports scores, cancellations and news via Twitter @oahstigersports
- Online Registration for fall fall sports is now closed. High school fall sports offered are boys & girls cross country, girls field hockey, boys golf and boys & girls soccer. See complete eligibility requirements below.
- FORGET YOUR PASSWORD? If you have forgotten your password and are having difficulty logging in to register, please do NOT create a new profile. Just shoot me an email, and I will reset your password for you. email@example.com
- Thank you!
COVID 19 Field Use Application and Required Forms Click here
Venue Locations for Hockomock League Events
Concussion Training All athletes in all sports & parents of all athletes are required to complete concussion training ANNUALLY.
Fitness Room Consent & Release Forms
Online Store for OA logo gear
Open Coaching Positions
- Winter: Indoor Track Assistant Coach
Eligibility requirements (Required in order to participate in tryouts)
- Complete the Online Registration. Click the link above titled "Online Registration". A parent or guardian must complete the registration.
- Valid physical on file with the school nurse. Physicals are valid for 13 months to the day on which they were conducted. Physicals can be submitted to Bill Matthews, the Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current concussion baseline test. Concussion baseline testing is required every 2 years for baseball, basketball, cheer, field hockey, football, gymnastics, lacrosse, ski, soccer, softball and wrestling.
- Concussion baseline testing is required every 2 years for field hockey and soccer. This year baseline testing will be offered through an online program called Concussion Vital Signs. Student-athletes needng the test can take it remotely from home. Remote testing instructions. In order for a student-athlete to test remotely at home, they will need internet access and a computer, ChromeBook or similar device. The test cannot be taken on a smartphone.
- For student-athletes that require in-person testing, please contact Mary Flavin at email@example.com or 508-230-3210 x 1450 and she will arrange for them to take the test here at OAHS.
- For anyone unsure if they have a valid physical or current Concussion Baseline Test on file, please email Bill Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The state of Massachusetts is experiencing an opioid (opiate) overdose epidemic. Opioids are painkillers like oxycodone, methadone and heroin and are sold under trade names like Percocet, OxiContin, Vicaden and Demerol among others.
In a recent 5 year period, 30 Easton residents died from opioid related overdoses. This is serious and it’s right here in our town.
Many families have experienced the ramifications related to opioid misuse as a result of pain relief from athletic injuries. It is important that you and your student-athlete(s) take the time to read and understand the dangers of the addiction. Educational materials can be found at this link: Opiod Education Information
Finally, the following link is to a video presentation about opioid addiction by Dr. Potee: Dr. Potee - Opioid Video Link
Please do not hesitate to contact the Oliver Ames athletics or health offices if you have any questions or concerns related to this topic.