P. O. Box 359
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 3:30 pm
Director of Operations
David Twombly, Ext 217
Assistant to Director of Operations
Jodi Allen, Ext 200
Aerial View of Oliver Ames High School, Richardson Olmsted Elementary School, Easton Middle School and Parkview Elementary School
Easton Public Schools Residency Check List
Easton Public Schools Affidavit of Parent/Guardian/Resident
Request for Proposals
Muscato Stadium Lighting, Oliver Ames High School
Elevator Maintenance Services [bid opens 12/6/16]
Building Maintenance and Custodial Services
The Operations Department works year-round providing the staff and students of the Easton Public Schools with well maintained academic and athletic facilities. The Operations Department works very closely with the Department of Public Works (DPW) on preventative and corrective maintenance, building renovations, long-range planning, and day-to-day building operations including electrical, HVAC plumbing, snow and ice removal, and athletic field maintenance.
Transportation (Bus Routes Below)
The Operations Department oversees pupil transportation for all eligible Easton Public School students who reside one and a half miles or more in walking distance from their assigned school. Lucini Transportation is our pupil transportation vendor and VHS Transportation, located in Easton, is our special education transportation vendor. Link to Pay and Ride forms
Student must be present to have employment permit issued from Central Office.
- Student must obtain a completed Employment Permit Application (Promise of Employment) from the employer.
- Student and Parent/Guardian will complete the Promise of Employment and sign.
- Student must come to 50 Oliver Street, North Easton with completed application and identification (ie. License, Birth Certificate, or Social Security Card, etc.)
Due to state processing requirements, adequate notice must be given to ensure a timely return of results. It is recommended that CORI requests be submitted two weeks prior to the school activity.
- Download and complete a CORI Acknowledgement Form.
- Bring (do not mail) completed/signed form to either the applicable school or to Central Administration at 50 Oliver Street along with a copy of your license.
See below for all forms related to facilities rental, field trips, CORI forms and more!
Please click here for the facilities rental calendar.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category